Declutter Your Home
Move-in Ready Condition
Stage Your Home
• A review each room of the house with a follow-up list of what to pack, store, repair or replace.
• Paint color recommendations as needed for the interior & exterior.
• A review of the exterior to provide you with a list of anything which should be repaired or replaced before the home goes on the market.
• A list of contractors to help you with any of the work that you don’t want to do or don’t have time to tackle. These contractors offer competitive pricing to help save you money while sprucing up your home to sell.
• Tips on how to easily keep it in showing condition even while you’re still living in the home.
• Gives buyers the best first impression of your home. Buyers make an opinion in the first 15 seconds they are in your home
• Enable buyers to see your home as theirs by neutralizing the look of your home.
• Makes your home feel bigger – by removing extra items buyers won’t have to worry if there’s enough room.
• The National Association of Realtors surveyed agents and found that sellers agents said staged listings sold for 1-5% higher than non-staged homes.
• Staged homes sell faster than homes that aren’t staged. 53% of sellers’ agents say staging decreases a property’s time on the market.
• Extra Money in your pocket – the cost of staging can run into thousands of dollars. I’m giving it to you for FREE!